COVID -19 update 1 April 2021
Makoto Aikido is pleased to announce :
1. Singapore Judo Federation Dojo:
Classes will be on every Thur 7.30pm to 8.45 pm for adults and Sunday 2pm to 3.15 pm for adults & 3.30pm to 4.45pm for families and children. We are allow to have 4 groups of 8 students a total of 32 students in one class. At the moment, we can still take in students for both Thur & Sunday classes.
2. Jurong West Dojo is allow to have 10 students in one class and we have 2 x classes at 2.30pm to 3.45 pm for families & children & 4pm to 5.15 pm for adults. At the moment, the classes are all full.
3. Boon Tiong RC Dojo children class is allow to have 10 students in one class and we have 2 x classes at 7pm to 8pm & 8pm to 9 pm. At the moment, the classes are all full.
4. Gurkha Dojo had started training since Jan 2021 by Company.
5. Marina Bay Dojo will be starting training in July 2021.